Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sometimes, I feel like this...

me: you know, if we step back, out lives are pretty sad...

friend: well, honestly, it is kinda sad, but look at the bright side, we had out fair share of experience and fun

me: true, but then i kinda regreat the "fun" i've had

friend: i just hope that we get our second, third or fourth or fifth chance. I sometimes wished that I have a family, wife and kids.

me: me too, things would be so different, somebody to share life with

friend: yeah...



me: will you settle for a girl less than perfect?

friend: i would, but I don't think I would give up all my habits only for the prefect one, I will quit all not-so-good habits. the regrets i go through, on the mistakes I made, just made me feel like committing suicide sometimes...



friend: i guess on normal days, I'm ok. just when I recall certain things, then it starts to hit me again. But that's for a short while. Only sometimes, the pain prolongs, and that's when the depression starts..

me: i know exactly what you mean, I get this pain on the left of my chest, just below the heart, or just above the stomach...

-----

Sometimes, you don't know what it feels like until you look back and realize you've gambled everything away.. life, love, happiness.... just to see the flop one more time....

Maybe deep down, we all feel like that sometimes...

We just need to beat the pain, take it to the top...

-----

E-type - True Believer (Jorg Schmid remix)

E-type - True Believer (Styles and Breeze remix)


Give me, Give me everything you got!
You and I can take it to the top

Like the superheroes we can save the day
Let the music take us somewhere far away

Because of you (cause of yoooou)
That's what I do (what I do)

Come on, Come on
Because of you
(I'm a true believer)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter