Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome to tomorrow

Let's see, I did have some things that I wanted to talk about - but I met somebody and I can't remember what they are. So, keeping it brief, NYE was an uneventful affair, with a discussion that concluded with that

i) There are very few girls in both I1/I2 combined that guys would want to hit up.
ii) There are even fewer guys in both I1/I2 combined that girls would want to hit up as well.

Admittedly, the sample size was pretty small - but I guess it's true though, there aren't that many attractive (physically, mentally, emotionally) guys/girls in the class. But by and large, most people are categorized as "nice", but nice doesn't get you laid, it just means that others wouldn't mind being on your study group. :)

This year, should be an interesting year if everything goes well. Hopefully it will be.

Oh yes, I wanted to talk about the Microsoft Kinect. It's pretty incredible and will almost guarantee to impress anybody who uses it for the first time. I think it's the future of gaming, and promises of what things will happen moving forward. It looks like Microsoft isn't that bad after all (I've always liked them a lot though. Go Office!).

Happy New Year, to what few readers I have.


Snap - Welcome to Tomorrow

I like how she's armed with a crossbow.. old school classics can be pretty good.


Welcome to tomorrow, welcome into my world...

Hocus pocus turn around, ain't no magic act around...


The world of tomorrow is a game world that layers on the world that we know today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter