Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said.. it would be this hard..

Oh take me back to the start...

Evil Activities - Nobody Said It Would Be Easy

---

Sitting here, sipping my coffee while waiting for the time to pass before I get on the plane again. Plenty of thoughts have passed through my mind - my fears of what happens after the MBA seem to feature prominently.

Truth be told, China is the wild wild east. A 100 years ago, the gold rush was in California, Alaska etc. Now, the gold rush is in Beijing and Shanghai. Once again, those with a dream of a better life pack their bags and head out to where the gold is.

But is it that easy? Probably not.

So, I'm just wondering what happens after the MBA. But for the time being, I'm going to try to sit back, relax and just enjoy the trip.

This time, I'm heading to the Ukraine... it should be a fairly interesting trip, however, the biggest hurdle I've got is language and a 12 hour transit at Heathrow. Yotel.com is fully booked up and I'm landing at 10pm. If I were landing at 10am, I would be pretty happy - a trip up to the city would be good, but I don't think there's much to do at 1am on a Tuesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter