Sunday, May 27, 2012

RIP Charles

Dear Charles

How is it there? It was a shock to all of us when we got the news that you had left us. We didn't really talk much, but I'll remember you for several things: that we played poker together, we did the business case competition and that you were always talking about tomorrow and getting a job and hoping for the best.

You would have turned a year older next week, and graduated in a month's time too. And for sure, I know you would have gotten the job that you were looking for. I wish I had gone to the Great Leap Brewery if anything, just to say hi one last time to you.

We're all very much in a state of shock now, but I guess life will go on, life HAS to go on. You will live in our memories as our class representative. And in mine as the guy who carried a Crumpler bag everywhere.

Where ever you are, I hope you are doing well. Flop your monster hands my friend and take it down.


Bye

ChampionFishball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter