Saturday, September 18, 2010

Week 1

Week 1 could be summed up as ... classes.. a lot of classes, a lot of reading.. and a lot of sleep. Resulting in me just giving up on Friday and missing my Chinese class as I lay in bed with the rain pouring outside.

Celebrated the birthdays of two classmates, who I really enjoy knowing. I notice the tendency is when there is a group of MBA students, it deteriorates into a free for all drinking fest within a couple of minutes. A classmate of mine seems to be intent of making others do shots on a regular basis, while others are occupied with planning which club they're going to hit later on at night.

It can be good fun though, once everybody has a little buzz going.

---

My immediate study group has been pretty good. For the Ethics class, I've the privilege of working with very intelligent and outspoken classmates (I don't think MBA students have ever called each other anything other than intelligent). For my usual study group (it differs from the Ethics group), I have several local classmates that definitely know what they're doing. It's actually easy to work with them.

I'm supposed to write a journal on weekly basis for my Leadership class - some how, some way, I will be prepared for a CEO position if I write a journal. I wonder whether that is true? Perhaps, I should just point my professor to this blog, things would be much easier.... I wouldn't have to write things twice.


DJ Stompy - Forever Hardcore

What a brilliant song...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter