Friday, September 10, 2010

Lazy People

Prior to coming to Tsinghua, I had been told several things by colleagues and friends - but mainly summed up that Chinese people can be and are lazy.

But after my experiences with my immediate orientation group, I can attest that it's merely a generalization. I envy the various study groups that my orientation group will go into - because they are incredibly motivated and hardworking. While I may not have talked much to them, or contributed to scoring high, I do respect them for how much they have given into the orientation program - even more so because, honestly, the orientation carries little weight to what will be achieved during the actual MBA.

Here's one for you guys

Hixxy - Forever Together

P/s, I'm not keen on the charity event ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter