Thursday, June 30, 2011

Noisy Mouse

I guess I should have known that I would blog about you sooner or later. It was interesting how we met so randomly, and how you've affected me so much. What's more interesting is that you'll never ever read this - not now, not tomorrow, not ever. I hope that one day though, you will be able to understand what I write.

At this point in time, you want something else, you want what I can't provide. As much as I strive to accept that, I cannot feel but a pang in my heart to know that sooner or later we will drift apart as we have started to do so. You say you're busy with work, and I know that I'm no longer in Beijing now, but it's hard to feel assured when we're in such a complicated relationship. That when I know there is a long line of men waiting to win your hand.

I don't know what you want from me, maybe just a friendship. Then again, I don't know what I really want from you - except that I would like to be next to you, holding you tight.

Noisy Mouse. It was good while it lasted, you made me laugh, you opened my eyes - I can only miss you now. I hope that one day, we'll be able to understand each other, that perhaps, we might be at least, good friends, if not more than just friends.

I hope, that maybe one day, you will be able to read this, but I know you will never be able to read it.

晚安嘈老鼠,好梦,我想念你。。

----

Bang - Shooting Star (Storm & Euphony remix)


Like a shooting star, across the midnight sky
Gonna to fly, just to be with you tonight

I really need you here to hold
Keep me warm when nights are cold
I wish I had you here to keep
Left me cryin in my sleep
I dont care how far I take a plane tonight
Just tell me where you are and everythings gonna be alright

----

It's warm here, but so lonely. I wonder whether I'll see you again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Counter